This is the opening task of producing your broiler project report using the Poultry Project Reporter 2.0
In this simple tutorial, I will show you just how easily it is done.
Within a few clicks, we are able to produce a branded full colour front page in PDF format.
The software works by simply filling-in-the-blanks.
Here’s how it’s done…
- Read the instructions.
- Type in the name of the author
- Type the proposed broiler farm name
- Upload the logo of the broiler farm
- Type in your currency and its preferred abbreviation
- Type in your email address (this is where your PDF will go on completion of the form)
- Type in your telephone number
- Type in your website address
- Click submit
- Wait until the screen transitions to the next stage
- Visit your email inbox to pick up the PDF of your cover page (*remember, the PDF will be delivered to the email address the you submitted in step 6 above)
In just a minute – your cover page is done.
Now, let’s move on to writing out your cover letter.