Find out if poultry house sprinkler systems actually do ‘what they say on the tin‘ – BEFORE you buy.
What you’ll learn…
- Revealed – complex bird body heat dynamics made super simple via latest technology
- Understand what’s really going on at the floor level that contributes to overheating
- Search out the industry myths surrounding cooling solutions and their supposed effects
- Discover the #1 unbeatable way of cooling down your flocks in any weather
- Make a confident investment decision regarding a poultry house sprinkler system
What you get…
3x email tutorials
1x suite of PDF-able documents
1x step-by-step tutorial
1x scientific research study
Certificate of completion at end of course
Learn how to make a confident investment decision concerning a poultry house sprinkler system & understand the key performance factors.
Most of us know that chicken don’t sweat. They regulate their body temperature by other behavioural traits including panting, stretching (to increase their surface area for heat loss) and visiting the drinker.
Industry for some time now has purported the concept of therefore sprinkling your poultry flocks with cool water during exceptionally hot weather will relieve them.
A kind of artificial sweat, if you like – achieving the same result. But what would scientific research say about this method? Does it work in practice? Also, are there more optimal ways of cooling flocks?
Do House Sprinklers Cool Poultry Flocks In Extreme Heat? will help you visualise:
- the practical factors affecting your birds’ body temperature the most
- how sprinklers (if at all) will improve flock comfort during extreme heat
- how to use sprinklers ‘unconventionally’ to cool flocks best
Do House Sprinklers Cool Poultry Flocks In Extreme Heat? (eUnit Outline)
- Part 1: Bird Heat Dynamics
- Part 2: Do Sprinklers Really Cool?
- Part 3: Train Your Flock To Stand