Learn how to keep a grain-by-grain account of inputs, outputs and performance on your poultry farm, exerting greater control on future profits
What you’ll learn…
- Identify the key metrics to track and gather whilst running the business
- Produce the most insightful templates for storing your data
- Present KPI dashboards of your reported data for better decision making
- Transform dull financial theory into lively entrepreneurial planning
- Keep tight control on your investment ROI with every grain consumed
What you get…
51x email tutorials
2x download documents
1x suite of spreadsheets
Certificate of completion
Learn how to design a framework of records within your poultry business that enable you to interpret the most profitable route to success.
Sound decision making in business is often underlined by robust data acquisition.
It all begins with taking accurate and useful business records.
With better records, you can achieve:
- better decisions
- optimal performance
- maximum profits
Poultry Farming Record Keeping, Bookkeeping & Accounting (Short Course Outline)
- Part 1: Email Series
- Part 2: Project Workbook (Web Form)
- Part 3: Case Studies
- Part 4: Spreadsheets & Templates
- Part 4: Quiz
- Part 5: Q&A & Community Forum
- Completion Certificate
- Thank you
Learn more about becoming a subscriber & enrolment…click here.