In this section, you are detailing the location of your broiler farm.
Some details on the local economy and your research on supply and demand will help you appoint a favourable backdrop for your investment proposal.
Here’s how I would use Poultry Project Reporter 2.0 to do that:
- Type in the area name for your broiler farm project
- Write about the local economy and why your proposal would be a good fit to support its local ecosystem
- Type in some facts about the supply and demand of poultry products within the local economy – cite your sources
- Write the location benefits that support your site being a favourable one for staging the business
- Type in the farm’s full address
- Click on the submit button and wait for the page transition
- Visit your email inbox and open up the corresponding PDF
Next, we are going to choose your broiler production model